Bee is shutting its doors.
Important message for existing customers:
We regret to inform you that Bee is going to stop operating and will be closing down in the near future.
Your money is safe at Bee’s issuing bank, Community Federal Savings Bank.
Here are some very important dates:
- Before August 28, 2017 – Funds can still be deposited.
- After August 28, 2017 – You will NOT be able to deposit checks, add cash, or transfer funds via ACH (including direct deposit) into your Bee account.
After August 28, 2017 – You will not be able to receive Direct Deposits into your Bee account.
- Please review your account to determine whether you receive any state or federal benefits or direct payroll deposits.
- If you receive direct deposits, please notify the government agency or your employer as soon as possible to stop and change your deposits.
- Social Security benefits can be changed by calling 1-800-772-1213 or enrolling in Direct Express® through the Social Security Administration.
- ALL DIRECT DEPOSITS DIRECTED TO YOUR BEE ACCOUNT WILL BE RETURNED AFTER THIS DATE.
September 28, 2017 – Please withdraw all of your funds from your Bee account by this date.
- If you do not remove all of your funds from your Bee account, any and all remaining funds will be sent to your address of record by certified check.
- October 28, 2017 – the Bee app will stay active until this date. You can view past transaction history and your account until this date.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused on returning your funds as promptly as possible and will answer any questions you may have within two business days.
We have enjoyed working with you and thanks for being a Bee customer!